Ghana School of Physicians & Surgeons seeks the expert services of an
Task Title: Administrative Manager.
• To supply technical way and leadership for the powerful and effective general performance of the Administration and Human Useful resource Administration capabilities of the College.
Obligations and Tasks
• Help the Rector in executing the day-to-working day affairs of the College
• Exercising purposeful obligation for Transportation. Stability, Estates and Procurement
• Make sure the development and implementation of administrative and human resource management insurance policies, methods and manuals for the University.
• Develop mechanisms for succession scheduling and the clean exit of workers.
• Coordinate, keep an eye on and overview instruction and operational policies and plans of the College.
• Coordinate the implementation of the Performance Administration Technique of the School.
• Assure the servicing of appropriate relationships with pertinent Ministries Departments and Companies (MOAs) of authorities and other stakeholders on issues relating to the administration and human useful resource management.
• Exercising oversight responsibility for the productive and efficient administration of the human and materials sources of the Faculty.
• Oversee the preparing of the once-a-year and other periodic experiences of the School
• Act as Secretary to the Council and the Academic Board
• Act as Secretary to the Management Committee of the University
Qualification Needed & Expertise
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in Business enterprise/General public Administration, Human Useful resource Management, Social Sciences or any other linked fields from an accredited tertiary establishment.
• Ought to be a member of a pertinent specialist body
• A least of (10) many years submit-bachelor’s diploma function encounter in a trustworthy business, (5) a long time of which should be in a senior administration position.
• Must move a range job interview performed by the College
• Excellent Management, Strategic Administration and Checking competencies.
• General Information of Well being policies and functioning methods.
• Superb Knowledge and realistic working experience of Community Administration Procedure
• Fantastic Knowledge and software of Labour Legal guidelines and Rules
• Stable Expertise of the Community Fiscal Management Laws and Polices
• Extraordinary interaction, interpersonal and presentation capabilities
• Fantastic Information in suitable IT Purposes
• Potent analytical and composing expertise
• High integrity and ethical benchmarks
• Sterling Knowledge on Corporate Governance.
How to Apply
Apps with a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates, must be despatched by post to: The Rector, Ghana College or university of Doctors and Surgeons, P.O.Box MB 428, Accra. OR Delivered to the Faculty: The Rector, Ghana School of Medical professionals and Surgeons, No. 54 Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra. GA-052-3660 – Ghana Article
Closing Date: 18 Oct, 2019 ONLY SHORTLISTED Candidates WILL BE CONTACTED