- Present BD abilities in positioning, seize scheduling and proposal planning for precise prospects with institutional donors (authorities and inter-governmental award issuing companies, as very well as foundations, firms and other awarding non-governmental companies).
- Coordinate proposal progress procedures to ensure timely submission of substantial-top quality proposals that are responsive to donor necessities, relevant polices, and CRS’ technical and price criteria. Lead and assist proposal budget procedures and suggest recommendations to create a competitive proposal.
- As acceptable, provide as proposal coordinator or other direct purpose in proposal team, and take part in bid investigation and proposal evaluation panels. Serve as a guide or assist author on proposals, contributing both specialized and non-technical articles and integrating inputs from personnel and associates into a responsive, coherent proposal with a compelling eyesight and obvious gain themes.
- Coach and mentor staff members, as necessary, to increase their capabilities in proposal advancement, representation to donor and companion companies, intelligence-collecting, and marketing within just their nation system or portfolio.
- Aid and guide identification of partners and negotiation of CRS’ job on proposal consortia, ensuring a aggressive position for CRS that adheres to the agency’s partnership rules and strategic directions. Exploration, track and analyze new chances and CRS’ aggressive place inside the market.
- Help senior administration to cultivate and strengthen institutional associations with institutional donors, companion corporations and other stakeholders.
- Get the job done with correct team to preserve info on previous performance and corporate capacity, in order to present well timed information for proposal submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in intercontinental development, global relations, or similar field. Master’s diploma most well-liked.
- Minimum 5 decades of intercontinental improvement experience, with at the very least three years’ working experience in a producing state.
- Shown knowledge using assorted, proactive methods to competitively placement his/her business for new funding and successful institutional interactions.
- Extraordinary author with expert command of English grammar and AP type.
- Demonstrated working experience main and developing aggressive proposals in programming contexts equivalent to CRS.
- Detailed familiarity with a wide range of institutional donor specialized and price requirements.
- Knowledge with USAID, European Union and DFID RFP and RFA funding mechanisms extremely fascinating.
- Familiarity with applicable institutional donor regulations, guidelines, strategies and priorities.
- Shown practical experience handling teams and procedures, main teams to develop deliverables less than tight deadlines and at extraordinary high-quality.
- Information of CRS applications, justice agenda and Catholic Social Training principles a plus.
- Working experience using MS Windows and MS Office environment packages (Excel, Term, PowerPoint), Website Conferencing Applications, info administration systems.
- Robust strategic, analytical, programs pondering, and trouble-solving techniques, with potential to see the large picture.
- Robust relations administration abilities. Means to relate to men and women at all degrees internally and externally. Strategic in how you strategy every single romantic relationship.
- Great negotiation techniques.
- Strong communications and presentation techniques.
- Proactive, resourceful, remedies-oriented and success-oriented.
Vacation Necessary: Approx. 30% for area visits Essential Working Interactions: Inside: Head of Packages, Nation Agent, CRS/Ghana and Program Managers, Regional Small business Development Supervisor, West Africa Deputy Regional Director for Method Quality, Regional Information Manager, Concept, HQ Marketing and advertising and Communications personnel External: Project associates, Catholic Church, Donor Organizations, Peer NGO businesses Supervisory Tasks — None Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Workers): These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding concepts of CRS and utilized by every single staff members member to fulfill his or her obligations and achieve the ideal effects.
- Constant Advancement & Innovation
- Builds Interactions
- Develops Expertise
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
What we give CRS provides a in depth benefits offer together with clinical, dental, everyday living insurance, vision, generous retirement cost savings approach and the prospect to get the job done in a collaborative, mission-pushed tradition that is dedicated to increasing the life of the poor all through the globe. ***Our Catholic identification is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the dedication of the Bishops of the United States to guide the poor and susceptible overseas. We welcome as a aspect of our staff individuals of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving individuals in want. CRS’ processes and procedures reflect our determination to defending small children and vulnerable grownups from abuse and exploitation. Disclaimer: This position description is not an exhaustive checklist of the talent, work, obligations, and responsibilities affiliated with the place. CRS’ expertise acquisition techniques replicate our dedication to defending small children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation. EOE/M/F/D/V – CRS is an Equal Option Employer.