The International Programme Migration & Diaspora (PMD), commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Financial Cooperation and Improvement (BMZ), has the objective that crucial gamers in associate nations are ever more getting benefit of the favourable effects that common migration and diaspora engagement are getting on neighborhood social and economic improvement.
It is run under the umbrella of the Centre for Intercontinental Migration and Improvement (CIM), which is jointly executed by the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and the Intercontinental Placement Companies (ZAV) of the German Federal Work Agency (BA). In Ghana, the PMD is implemented below the roof of the Ghanaian-Germar Centre for Positions, Migration and Reintegration.
The Organization Suggestions for Growth (GfE) Coordinator job sits inside the PMD Diaspora Cooperation element (DK) of the Ghanaian-German Centre for Positions, Migration and Reintegration (GGC).
Task: GGC – Programme Migration & Diaspora (PMD)
Reports to: Senior Countrywide Coordinator, PMD
Assignment Interval: The contract ends on 30.11.2022
Spot: Accra, Bigger Accra
The GfE Coordinator at GIZ Ghana is to present all-rounded coordinating assistance and advisory solutions to diaspora founders, with growth appropriate organization strategies to startup in Ghana contributing to employment development and/or boosting socio-economic progress of husband or wife international locations.
• Function closely with the PMD Senior Countrywide Coordinator, who signifies the PMD at place degree beneath the roof of the Ghanaian German Centre for Positions, Migration & Reintegration.
• Carries out advertising and outreach functions inside of PMD spouse country, Ghana in the context A Business enterprise Thoughts for Growth (GfE) in session with the PMD Senior Countrywide Coordinator and officers liable for internet marketing and general public relations activities.
• Supports in the promoting and acquisition of candidates as very well as the lively participation in the annual simply call for proposals “Organization Suggestions for Development” (GfE).
• Develops the vary of expert services presented in the Ghana on an ongoing basis, which includes applying certain activities (e.g. trade Its for employers, founders, etc.)
• Supports GfE relevant activities structured in and out of the region by way of the provision of details on the nearby financial problem and possibilities for business people from the diaspora, Germany
• Produces and updates critical stakeholder Map in the area of community business enterprise startups and postfounding phases, develops and maintains the network between relevant strategic stakeholders, and tracks the further more progress of the entrepreneurship ecosystem for GfE founders, establishes a community to assist men and women placing up their own enterprises in many spots: current market exploration, import/export/customs/regulation, start out-up formalities, funding, business A enterprise (B2B) and company partners
• Performs other responsibilities and responsibilities at the request of the PMD Senior Nationwide Coordinator, Ghana and the GfE Venture Manager, GIZ Headquarters.
Qualification Necessary & Experience
• Master’s diploma in Small business Administration, Economics, Advertising, Public Administration or any other associated industry, entrepreneurship related qualification/knowledge is an additional gain.
• A bare minimum of three (3) to 5 (5) a long time of related work experience
• Ideally, suitable specialist encounter in the context of Non-public Sector Development and Migration and Diaspora.
• Keep in Germany for an extended period and related skilled knowledge in Germany and Ghana is beneficial.
• Availability to journey perform-related in the country, region and to Germany
• Willingness to upskill as needed by the tasks to be done – corresponding actions are agreed with management.
• Ideally has obtained some working encounter and primary know-how of International progress cooperation.
• Outstanding command of verbal and published English, professional amount German is an advantage.
• Extremely Arranged, analytical and a difficulty solver
• Significant stage of communication and negotiation capabilities
• Exceptional interpersonal techniques with the capacity to multitask and function successfully less than force
• Exceptional know-how of IT (Microsoft Business office Equipment, Scanner, Printer)
Aggressive GIZ income structure, SSNIT, Health insurance coverage, as well as 13th Month Wage and Annual Reward.
How To Apply For The Job
Intrigued and ideal candidates are to ahead a comprehensive curriculum vitae and a a single – website page include letter to:
below the position code 2020/PMD/03/01
you should take into account your application unsuccessful.
Closing Day: 31 March, 2020