The Undertaking Manager will direct and coordinate the implementation of a Local climate Improve Undertaking including a producer organisation strengthening ingredient. The Project Manager will guarantee supply of all undertaking targets such as making sure the ongoing capability developing that will contribute to the professionalization of the producer organisations less than the partnership.
The Venture Supervisor will be accountable for all operations/ administration, finance, implementation, checking and evaluation things of the Challenge. This contains guaranteeing compliance with all applicable policies and techniques and ideas less than the partnership.
Important Performance Spot :
Planning and implementation
In liaison with the vital venture partners, producer organisations, job crew and the Head of Region, direct in general preparing, budgeting and implementation of all job actions and producer companies under the Partnership
Supply complex, administrative and logistical support to the task staff for effective and powerful implementation.
Coordinate and help all project officers and producer organisations receive all useful resource necessary for action/job implementation
Get ready once-a-year and quarterly function strategies in line with the venture and partnership aims for acceptance
Build, submit and update discipline exercise implementation guidelines primarily based on learnings from implementation and producer demands
Reporting, Interaction, Monitoring and Analysis
Guide in preparing all area level reports on progress of implementation and post to the Head of Area for acceptance and submission to crucial task partners
Be the chief communicator for the Venture i.e. acquiring and successfully responding to all inquiries about the Undertaking, subject things to do and subject implementation of the Job
Make certain successful conversation among essential challenge associates on the project in Ghana
Aid joint planning and review conferences with producer organisations and be certain timely accumulating and distribution of all related information to producer organisations
Take part in critical partners and project related assembly in-place and outdoors, the place required
In liaison with the Regional Communications Officer, Head of Area and Communication teams of crucial task partners, draft posts about the Venture for internal and external newsletters and news portals.
In liaison with MEL Officer, job staff and crucial undertaking partners, guide in powerful checking of progress of venture implementation, undertake ideal applications and methodology to obtain and analyse essential info and implement concur templates to report final result
Compile quarterly summary reviews of actions in liaison with MEL Officer and task workforce employing agreed/required Fairtrade Africa and project specific templates
Undertake hazard mapping and report on exact
Stakeholder and Partners’ Assistance
Coordinate area trips for companions and other stakeholders
In liaison with the Head of Location, increase partnership and networking among producers organisations, neighborhood and central govt officials, ministers, departments and businesses and civil culture
Prepare and/or approve budgets for the challenge area functions and workshops
Successfully monitor the Project’s field degree expenditures, accounting and reporting
Get ready regular monthly and quarterly price range and monetary reports on undertaking implementation/efficiency for approval and submission
Assistance supply logistical assist to the organisation for functions and workshops
Characterize the FTA and the Task at conferences, events/message boards, and conferences in the region in relation to the Venture and its essential subjects
Operate as the specialized chief for the Project workforce and coordinate all task function
General performance deal with all employees underneath the Challenge
Knowledge, Capabilities and Working experience
Expected Knowledge and Practical experience
· College Diploma with emphasis on Agricultural studies or Economics, Rural Progress Scientific studies, Venture Administration or other applicable area
· At the very least 5 several years doing the job encounter in non-government not for income organization at discipline and management level in the fields of Task Administration, Agriculture, Weather Change, Administration and growth perform, in normal
· Sizeable knowledge doing work in a related weather adjust linked task in the cocoa sector in Ghana, in administration and strengthening of producer organisations which include partnerships roles and tasks.
· High degree of connection and conversation administration skills to develop associations with producer organisations, key associates and stakeholders
· Demonstrable knowledge in Checking and Analysis and coordinating tasks
· Fantastic degree know-how of Monetary and accounting devices.
· Strong analytical techniques.
· Means to prioritize and strategy function routines and use time proficiently.
· Shown abilities in task setting up, implementation and budgeting
· Established practical experience in managing jobs
· Capacity to function independently, handle competing priorities, fulfill tight deadlines and manage numerous tasks