CNFA is at this time looking for applications from capable candidates for Monitoring and Analysis (M&E) Professional supporting the U.S. Division of Agriculture (USDA) Food items for Development (FFPr) software West Africa area (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, and Nigeria). The FFPr program aims to enhance agricultural manufacturing and broaden trade of agricultural products in creating nations by way of the donation of U.S. agricultural commodities. The anticipated challenge will be a 5-year challenge which aims to create the competitiveness of the West African cashew field resulting in elevated immediate trade with the area.
Job Title: Monitoring & Analysis Professional
Responsibilities & Responsibilities:
- Design and style monitoring and analysis framework and knowledge collection and assessment devices to be certain correct reporting on all challenge indicators
- Keep track of and analyze undertaking indicators and capture most effective techniques and lessons acquired to include into task pursuits
- Coordinate and guide baseline evaluation for all indicators
- Guide and help the undertaking evaluations, as needed
- Coordinate with other M&E teams on donor-funded jobs to share results, very best procedures and classes acquired
- Perform other duties as required
- A Master’s diploma in intercontinental improvement, statistics, economics, or a further associated subject needed.
- Minimal of 5+ decades of expertise managing the monitoring and evaluation component of a USDA or other donor-funded job demanded.
- A Bare minimum of 2+ decades of personnel management and supervision practical experience preferred.
- Familiarity with USG M&E procedures needed familiarity with USDA’s M&E policy, final results framework, and indicators preferred.
- Fluency in English demanded, proficiency in French language desired.
We are an Equivalent Possibility Employer. All capable candidates will obtain thing to consider for employment and will not be discriminated in opposition to on the basis of race, color, faith, intercourse, sexual orientation, countrywide origin, age, incapacity, or protected veteran standing. CNFA usually takes affirmative action in aid of its policy to progress in work persons who are minorities, gals, safeguarded veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Closing Day : 26 Could, 2020